100 Day Practice Challenge
New semester is coming, of course our mission is on:
Welcome to the 2016 Fall 100 Day Practice Challenge.
* Challenge starts from the beginning of Fall semester: the week of Aug. 22nd to the week of Nov. 28th.
* Our goal is to practice 100 days straight between these two dates.
* Please color each item after your everyday practice session. Each practice session must be more than 15 minutes.
* Students who commit to participating and successfully achieve the goal will get special rewards by the end of the challenge.
* You can also listen to recordings, sing the solfege, or count the rhythm instead of physically practice on a piano. This is ideal substitute when you are feeling under the weather or don't have an access to a piano.
* Parents please supervise student during the challenge session, unless the teacher so otherwise.